Isaiah 41:10 - "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my right hand."

Monday, March 23, 2020

From our Bishop: "These Challenging Times"


Grace and Peace,

In her March 23 email to the NC Conference churches, Bishop Ward, in consultation with public health, government, and religious leaders, directs North Carolina United Methodist Churches in the following way:

"I urge you to continue the compassionate practice of not gathering for worship, funerals, weddings, studies, and other groups for the next two months."  - Bishop Hope Morgan Ward

I encourage you to read the full letter: 
Click here for the full message from our bishop.

We at Long Memorial will prayerfully and compassionately join with our brothers and sisters in this practice, while we continue to seek ways to remain connected in care to our church family.

Yours in Christ,
Pastor Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment